You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, applicable laws, and regulations by accessing the website at https://www.pesapak.com/. By accessing the website, you agree to comply with all laws applicable to your country. All references to Pesapak on this site are in the form of “we”, “us”, and “our”. You, as the user, are as a result of this required to accept all of the terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated on this website. The materials on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws, so you may not use or access the site if you do not agree with these terms.
2. Use license
- For only personal, non-commercial use, Pesapak permits the temporary download of one copy of materials (information or software) on its website. Rather than transferring title, you are granted a license. Accordingly, you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pesapak’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any different server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pesapak at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Pesapak’s website are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our SService will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the SService will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time, we may remove the SService for indefinite periods or cancel the SService at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the SService is at your sole risk. The SService and all products and services delivered to you through the SService are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall Pesapak or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pesapak’s Internet site, even if Pesapak or a Pesapak authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pesapak’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pesapak does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Pesapak may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Pesapak does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pesapak has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pesapak of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
8. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed following the laws of Pakistan.